Hermitage of Bruguers
A religious building classified as an asset of local cultural interest, standing on the Begues highway at the foot of the Eramprunyà Castle mound, and dating from the 11th century. It was probably the Chapel of St Martin, before later becoming the Chapel of St Magdalene of El Sitjar, and has since 1509 been the Chapel of Our Lady of Bruguers. Romanesque and Gothic elements intermingle in its single-nave construction with a semicircular apse, continuous barrel vault and pitched roof, with four side chapels.
Carretera Gavà a Begues, km 4,600
08850 Gavà Barcelona